Registering as a centre gives you access to the entire range of ASDAN courses, as well as many other benefits, such as:
- high-quality, personalised support and advice from your Area Co-ordinator and ASDAN Central Office
- access to local support and moderation meetings, held throughout the UK, and external quality assurance
- access to purchase ASDAN publications and materials
- access the online resource bank (theOrb) for free
- regular mailings and updates
- access to the Secure Area of this website, which contains meeting dates, recording documents, online candidate registration, standards, student resources and much more
If you have any queries about Centre Registration, please contact us on 0117 9548316.
If you would like to discuss our range of courses in more detail before registering then please contact your local Area Co-ordinator from the ASDAN Regional Team
Costs - Annual Centre Fee
Please see the Costs page for further information relating to associated costs in delivering our Programmes and Qualifications.
How to register as a centre
To register as a new centre please click the link below to access the form:
If you are already registered with ASDAN but need to add more programmes/qualifications to your registration, please go to the Add to your Registration section.
If your centre is based outside the UK, please see the International Centres Registration page.
Centre approval for ASDAN qualifications
All centres registered for ASDAN Qualifications are required to provide us with copies of key policies and procedures by uploading them to the Centre Approval section of the secure area of the ASDAN website.
This process must be completed after the registration process has been concluded.
Once these policies are checked and accepted, full approval status will be given.