Before your centre can start to deliver any ASDAN programme or qualification, you must first register with ASDAN. There is an annual centre fee of £275 + VAT. For centres that only wish to run the ASDAN Short Courses, Excelsis, Key Steps and/or Stepping Stones, there is a reduced annual centre fee of £90 + VAT. If you register as an ASDAN centre you will be invoiced annually on the date of registration.
Registering as a centre allows you to access the entire range of ASDAN courses, as well as many other benefits, such as:
- high-quality, personalised support and advice from your Regional Adviser and ASDAN Central Office
- access to local support and moderation meetings, held throughout the UK, and external quality assurance
- access to purchase ASDAN publications and materials
- regular mailings and updates
- access to the Secure Area of this website, which contains meeting dates, recording documents, online candidate registration and much more
If you have any queries about Centre Registration, please contact us on 0117 9548316.
How to register as a centre
If your centre is not yet registered with ASDAN, your first step is to fill in the form below to let us know which ASDAN programmes and/or qualifications you intend to run:
If you are already registered with ASDAN but need to add more programmes/qualifications to your registration, please go to the Add to your Registration section.
If your centre is based outside the UK, please see the International Centres Registration page.
Centre approval for ASDAN qualifications
All new and existing centres are required to provide us with copies of key policies and procedures by uploading them to the new Centre Approval section of the secure area of the ASDAN website.
Once these policies are checked and accepted, full approval status will be given.
This process must be completed in order for centres to be able to register candidate names for moderation. (Candidate numbers can still be purchased without full approval.)