Customised Accreditation is a bespoke arrangement in which ASDAN will accredit and certificate a programme that your organisation has already written.
Customised Accreditation provides:
- added value to existing programmes, courses or initiatives
- curriculum endorsement by a nationally recognised awarding body
- opportunities to build links between the school and community
- an incentive for learners to engage with programmes
- recognition of learners’ contributions to school life
Who is this for?
Customised Accreditation is ideal for:
- education and youth organisations that wish to have their programme credit rated
- schools seeking a certificated outcome for existing curriculum activities
- organisations that work with a number of learners in more than one centre
- charities and voluntary organisations that want to encourage participation in projects
Organisations that use ASDAN Customised Accreditation include youth projects, adventure and outdoor activities, gap year programmes, finance education, sport, health education, work-related learning, emergency services and first aid.
You can find out more about the organisations we are currently working with on our Partners page.
Customised programmes are worth up to three ASDAN curriculum credits.
Learners who complete a customised programme can then use these credits towards the Personal Development Programmes (Bronze, Silver, Gold) or the Certificate of Personal Effectiveness at Levels 1 and 2.
All student book, certification and registration prices shown below are per learner, unless otherwise stated.
|Customised Accreditation annual centre registration fee (per centre)||£1256.00|
|Customised Accreditation mapping fee||£720.50|
|Universities Award Customised certificate||£11.15|
Please note that prices are listed with VAT at 20% where appropriate. All prices valid until 31 August 2018.
Organisations that register for Customised Accreditation are also entitled to:
- use ASDAN Customised Accreditation branding on their materials
- a listing and link on the partners page of the ASDAN website
- Customised ASDAN certificates, featuring their own logo
- access additional ASDAN services and support
For further information regarding the Customised Accreditation process, please see the Customised Accreditation customer process flowchart.