Adult Learners' Week Awards 2015
Nominations are now open for the Adult Learners' Week Awards 2015, which recognise adults of every background, age and stage who, through learning, have transformed their lives, their families' lives, the communities they live in and the places they work.
Every year, Adult Learners' Week produces some fantastic stories from truly inspirational award winners who have experienced life-changing benefits from learning:
Participating in Adult Learners' Week is a great way to:
- celebrate the successes of remarkable learners;
- enhance the profile of your organisation;
- showcase learning programmes of which you are particularly proud;
- highlight the positive effects of learning on people's health, confidence and future prospects; and
- become recognised as an excellent provider of learning opportunities.
The awards panel want to hear about:
- Individuals who have made a significant difference to their lives through learning, and who would inspire others to do the same.
- Tutors who are passionate and dedicated to learning, and make invaluable contributions to the lives of adult learners from all walks of life.
- Projects that have made a positive difference to learners' development and helped people change their lives for the better.
- Employers that invest in outstanding staff training, and use learning to develop the skills of their workforce to improve productivity, raise morale and enhance their business performance.