The thyme has come: Gardening Short Course available to buy
ASDAN has launched an exciting and engaging new course covering all aspects of gardening including growing your own food, planting indoors, and art and construction in the garden.
- growing food on an allotment
- working under cover
- wildlife in the garden
- using produce in the kitchen
- construction and art in the garden
The Gardening Short Course will develop learners’ understanding of sustainable practice and the positive impact that gardening can have on the environment.
Who is it for?
Written for learners aged 13-19, the Gardening Short Course can be used in a range of settings – including schools, colleges and community groups – and is particularly suited to learners who:
- are enthusiastic about gardening
- are interested in their environment and sustainability
- like wildlife
- enjoy learning outside the classroom
ASDAN credits gained by students during the course can be put towards other ASDAN courses, such as the Certificate of Personal Effectiveness (CoPE) qualification at Levels 1 and 2.