Survey will help ASDAN provide centres with high quality service
ASDAN is calling for feedback from customers in order to continue improving its services.
Our annual customer survey takes only five minutes to complete online with questions on subjects including:
- the support we provide through our main office or events such as standardisation meetings and one-to-one sessions with our regional representatives
- the ASDAN registration process
- communication with our centres
- purchasing our products and delivery of materials
If you have been an ASDAN customer in the past year, we would be very grateful if you could complete the survey.
Participants can enter our prize draw to win a £200 credit note to spend on ASDAN materials and registrations. The final date to submit responses is 11 July.
In last year’s survey results:
- 100% of customers told us that they had received a professional, friendly and satisfactory response to their query
- 98% of customers rated the quality of support they received at moderation, standardisation or support meetings as either excellent or good
- 92% of customers rated the support from their ASDAN regional representative as either excellent or good
Jenny Williams, ASDAN Chief Executive, said: “At ASDAN, we strive to deliver the highest level of customer service. Your feedback is hugely valuable in helping us identify the aspects of our services that customers rate highly as well as the areas where we can improve.
“As an education charity, our mission is to transform the life chances of young people through learning. We can only do this by working with our partners in education and providing great customer service. Please help us to ensure that teachers and learners can continue to benefit from ASDAN’s courses.”
Read about some of the improvements we’ve made in the past 12 months following last year’s customer survey.