PSD Introductory Workshop
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for practitioners interested in exploring how to use ASDAN’s Personal and Social Development qualification to accredit and enhance the PSHE/PSD activity of a wide range of students aged 14-19.
What is PSD?
PSD aims to support young people in:
- Becoming confident individuals who are physically, emotionally and socially healthy
- Being responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society and embrace change
- Managing risk together with their own wellbeing
PSD is available at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and Levels 1 and 2 and provides opportunities to include activities both inside and outside of school.
Further information about the qualification is available on the PSD page.
- To introduce PSD, its structure and content
- To describe the assessment model and evidence requirements
- To identify the guidance, resources and support available
- To describe the administrative and quality assurance procedures for the qualification
"The pilot group clearly enjoy the PSD and value it as an integral part of their education for adult life... I can see this qualification being extremely successful and popular."
ASDAN Co-ordinator, Buttershaw Business and Enterprise College
Workshop cost (full day)
£213.15 for first delegate
Additional delegate rate: £154.90
This workshop will open at 9.15am for a 9.30am start, and end at 3.30pm.
|BVSC - The Centre for Voluntary Action , Birmingham
||PSD - Full Day
||27th Feb 2019
|York Racecourse, York
||PSD All Levels
||13th Mar 2019
|ORT House, Camden
||PSD All Levels
||21st Mar 2019
Centres outside the UK and Ireland cannot book on to training workshops via the website. Please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.