PSD introductory webinar
Who is this webinar for?
Practitioners interested in exploring how to use ASDAN’s Personal and Social Development (PSD) qualification to accredit and enhance the PSHE and personal and social development activity of a wide range of students aged 14-19.
Upcoming webinars for PSD are listed below.
What is PSD?
PSD aims to support young people in:
- Becoming confident individuals who are physically, emotionally and socially healthy
- Being responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society and embrace change
- Managing risk together with their own wellbeing
PSD is available at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and Levels 1 and 2 and provides opportunities to include activities both inside and outside of school.
Further information about the qualification is available on the PSD page.
- To introduce PSD, its structure and content
- To describe the assessment model and evidence requirements
- To identify the guidance, resources and support available
- To describe the administrative and quality assurance procedures for the qualification
"The pilot group clearly enjoy the PSD and value it as an integral part of their education for adult life... I can see this qualification being extremely successful and popular."
ASDAN Co-ordinator, Buttershaw Business and Enterprise College
Webinar costs and timings
- £160 for first delegate
- £120 for additional delegates
The webinars will involve two sessions on the same day from 10am to 11.30am and from 1.30pm to 3pm.
Please note that bookings must be made five full working days before the webinar is due to take place. This is to allow for supporting materials to be posted to a nominated address, free of charge, ahead of the webinar.
In light of the ongoing situation due to Covid-19, we are running webinars in place of in-person workshops until further notice.
||PSD All Levels
||10th Nov 2020
||PSD All Levels
||18th Nov 2020
Centres outside the UK and Ireland cannot book on to training workshops via the website.